Prepare gourmet coffee drinks using a Keurig Platinum programmable single serve coffee maker. Plus, a cool trick to preparing steamed, frothed milk by using their GE 2 cubic ft 1200-watt counter top microwave to prepare a vanilla flavored latte and a caramel flavored latte. Learn how to make them with the list of ingredients and directions below!
• ½ cup hot coffee
• 2 teaspoons vanilla-flavored syrup or 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
• 2 to 3 tablespoons steamed milk (see steamed milk preparation below)
• 2 tablespoons frothed milk
• ground cinnamon or grated chocolate
Prepare coffee as directed and add to cup. Add vanilla flavor, steamed milk, froth, and sprinkle with ground cinnamon or grated chocolate.
• Place 1 cup low-fat or nonfat milk in a jar with a lid.
• Shake for 1 minute.
• REMOVE LID then place jar in the microwave
• Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds.
• Use a large metal spoon to hold back the frothed milk while pouring the steamed milk into the cup.
• Use the spoon to add the froth to the top of your cup.
Prepare as above, except use 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping for the vanilla. Top with grated chocolate.